Thursday, March 14, 2013

Another good class

So Tuesdays and Thursdays are the intermediate class. There are a lot of senior blue belts in there that wiped the floor with me.  As such, I've decided to stick with Mondays and Wednesdays for awhile. At least until I get a few stripes.There was no drills tonight, just rolling for an hour. Stamina is something of an issue with me, since i have low testosterone and chronic fatigue syndrome.

I rolled with a girl who weighs probably 100 lbs soaking wet. She was a damned hellcat. Seriously, the only reason she didn't wipe the mat with me was her size. I could muscle out of everything she put me in...but i couldn't get her with anything. She was lighting fast too.

Then I rolled with some of the blue belts who kindly instructed me whilst inflicting pain upon me. It was a good experience, but really need to focus on the basics first and foremost.

Still waiting on my gi, MMAoutlet said it would be 2-7 days before it shipped, so I'm expecting it right in time for me to leave for my two weeks of annual military training.

No comments:

Post a Comment